You Should Not Have To Advocate For Yourself, Alone
If you have been injured through no fault of your own, it is frustrating. You are facing recovery, complete with seemingly endless medical bills, perhaps you cannot work, leading to more financial worry, and meanwhile, the person at fault is going about their life like nothing is wrong.
At Carrazco Law, A.P.C. we believe that you deserve compensation in situations like this. Luckily, the law agrees with us.
“I didn’t know what to do, or who to turn to… I feel very blessed and fortunate to have the opportunity to have Angel Carrazco as my attorney. He’s helped me in more ways than he could even realize.”
– Genevieve Huizar
Representation You Can Rely On
At Carrazco Law, A.P.C. we would be nothing without the trust people place in us. We handle cases that stem from some of the most trying times of our clients’ lives—situations like:
- BEING INJURED ON THE JOB. Workers’ compensation is a program designed to help in this situation, as is Social Security disability insurance (SSDI). We can answer your questions, alleviate concerns and help you pursue your workers’ comp claim.
- CAR AND TRUCK ACCIDENTS. These can be serious, and can result in catastrophic personal injuries like those relating to your spinal cord or brain.
- WRONGFUL DEATH. If your loved one passed away due to someone else’s negligence, we can help pursue compensation.
- CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS. It is not just wrong, but illegal, for the police or anyone else to treat you poorly due to your ethnicity.
- Employment Law. We take on employment law matters in conjunction with Los Angeles firm Rodriguez & Tran, LLP.
If you come to us, you can rest easy: our clients’ needs are our top priority. No matter your situation, we will work with you to evaluate your case and design a plan for success that is tailored to your circumstances. Just ask our past clients: in the past, we have received 100% of our clients through referrals.
Take The First Step: Call Us Today
Whether you have just been injured or have already started seeking compensation, we would be pleased to look at your situation and tell you what you may be facing. We offer no-cost consultations, so there is no risk. Call our Tustin office at 657-229-2946 and arrange a meeting. You can also send us a message at any time, day or night, through our online form.